Looking for the Kent ISD's old Moodle server? Please visit:
Welcome to the Kent ISD Moodle Virtual Learning Environment also known as "Moodle". The purpose of the VLE is to provide teachers and students with Web-Enhanced instructional capabilities. This means that regularly scheduled (synchronous) classes are supplemented by anytime-anywhere (asynchronous) online learning tools. Using the VLE will:
- remove the constraints of time and space associated with daily class schedules,
- improve the level of individualization for students,
- provide for more collaborative learning,
- strengthen the teacher's role as mentor, and
- improve school-home communication.
To use the VLE - please log in using the link in the upper right corner.